Last updated: 16th Jan 2020
- This Membership Agreement governs your membership and use of the freecashlotto.com site ("Site"). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms appearing below ("Rules"), please do not join or attempt to use the Site.
- Membership of the Site ("Membership") is restricted to individual residents of the United Kingdom and all other world jurisdictions where Membership and participation hereunder are not prohibited by law. For legal reasons Memberships are only available to individuals aged over 18 ("Member" "Members"). Each Member is exclusively responsible for determining their legal entitlement to participate hereunder prior to joining.
- The Site is administered by proDmedia Ltd. (a 16-year established online media agency) of 43 Evesham Road, Norton, Evesham WR11 4TL United Kingdom ("Company").
- Membership is subject to honest and truthful completion by the Member of the "Join FREE" registration form appearing on the Site.
- Member reward payments offered and made by the Company hereunder are paid up to £1000 per win/claim ("Rewards"). Each such Reward is made by the Company using PayPal or Amazon gift voucher(s). If the Reward is equal to or over £50 payment can be made by Bank Transfer.
- Members agree to the use of their registered usernames and/or names and/or likenesses by the Company and/or participating Merchants if Rewards winners hereunder, for advertising and promotional purposes.
- Membership and all benefits accruing to Members hereunder shall be, subject to each Members compliance with the Rules, for the life of the program as detailed on the Site ("Program").
- In the event of the Company determining at its sole discretion that a Member is in breach of these terms, the Company may, under those circumstances, issue an immediate notice of termination to the Member and close the Members account and make any Rewards that may otherwise have become due to the Member void.
- If requested in writing by the Company a Member must provide the Company with proof that such Member is the Authorised Account Holder of the registered email address, has not registered more than one account on the Site for themselves or on behalf of others and is not attempting to act dishonestly in respect of a claim or claims hereunder, or any account credit shall be forfeit and the members account closed.
- The Company reserves the right to invalidate any claim at any point for any reason.
- The Company has the right to change these Rules or close the current version of the Program or the Site temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason by posting a revised Rules page on the Site. The Company will not change entry rules or winner selection rules on any daily draw running at the time of the change. For the avoidance of doubt on any issue, Members should print and retain a hard copy of these Rules for future reference and check this page regularly for changes.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of the Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- The Site and the content of all printed materials distributed by the Company hereunder are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.